Secure Encrypted Messaging
Safeguard messages between employees, existing customers and prospects. Today’s web savvy users want to email support centers and employees with questions, concerns and to establish new business. LinkLive encrypted email enables your customer service staff and employees to use existing email systems for secure encrypted communications while maintaining compliance with PCI, HIPAA, and other regulations.
All information for both email and web chat is encrypted from keyboard-to-keyboard, keeping data safe and secure. All exchanges and transactions are logged and archived, allowing for simplified audit trails. Customer service managers have full reporting to measure service levels and CSR performance across channels.
LinkLive easily integrates with existing email clients (such as Microsoft Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird) and corporate directories (such as Microsoft Active Directory). This means that your business can be up and running in a matter of hours as compared to weeks or months. Additionally, LinkLive is integrated with market-leading online banking systems, phone systems and leading CRM systems. It also works with any website or online portal to provide online presence and live chat options. This integration can enable secure messaging for bank tellers, customer service users and other customer-facing employees while reducing operational and training cost.
Revation LinkLive is delivered as a monthly subscription via our robust, redundant cloud environment. This translates into faster deployment, lower capital outlays, and reduced operating expenses.
- Common solution for email and web chat simplifies CSR engagement
- Cloud configuration reduces deployment time and cost
- Skills-based routing to get the right communication to the right employee
- Integrated with popular email and directory applications
- Single Sign-On with leading online banking solutions
- Industry-leading 256-bit encryption for all sessions
- All exchanges and transactions are logged and archived
- PCI, GLB, SEC, Sarbanes-Oxley, FFIEC and HIPAA Compliance
Cornhusker Bank seeks to differentiate through improved customer interactions while reducing operating expenses.