Cloud-Based Virtual Contact Center
Enable your business to better communicate and save money by eliminating capital expenditures and lowering operating expenses. LinkLive integrates email, web chat, contact forms, secure desktop sharing, click-to-call, HD VoIP, and HD video in one easy-to-use, affordable virtual contact center solution.
- Secure, encrypted HIPAA-compliant platform
- Automated and real-time advanced reporting
- Cloud-based delivery eliminates CapEx
- True unified Communications suite
- Anywhere, anytime quality assurance & agent monitoring
- Securely extend presence to websites & portals
- Single blended-media skills-based queuing & routing
- Cradle-to-grave recording of ALL media
- Quick to deploy and scale
LinkLive’s virtual contact center enables all web chat, email, contact forms, click-to-call and VoIP calls to be routed via integrated blended-media queues to your sales, service and support groups. No longer do you need multiple tools with separate management interfaces, disparate queues, and isolated channels of communications. LinkLive’s virtual IVR, advanced multi-media ACD routing and distribution, and sophisticated queuing and reporting tools increase responsiveness to customers while eliminating capital expenditures and dramatically lowering operating expenses and deployment costs. LinkLive provides a single cost-effective solution to securely and safely manage all of your customer touch-points.
LinkLive has been integrated with market-leading phone systems, IP networks, online banking systems, and CRM systems. It supports SIP trunking for uniform dialing plans and IP origination and termination services. Additionally, LinkLive is easily configured with any website so customers have presence, click-to-call, and live chat options. LinkLive also includes advanced authentication capabilities for customer portals and other types of web systems.
Revation LinkLive is delivered as a monthly subscription via our robust, redundant cloud environment. This translates into faster deployment, lower capital outlays, and reduced operating expenses.
- Cloud configuration reduces deployment time and cost
- Avoid capital expenditures and expensive phone switch upgrades
- Unified blended-media queue for voice, chat, click-to-call increases productivity
- Skills-based routing to get the right communication to the right employee
- Integrated with popular email and directory applications
- PCI, GLB, SEC, Sarbanes-Oxley, FFIEC and HIPAA Compliance
A Midwest Regional Healthcare System
A Midwest regional healthcare system partnered with Revation Systems to enhance customer service, improve physician communications, and reduce patient readmissions through the use of Revation’s HIPAA-compliant communications platform.